This wiki has a set of general policies that must be followed all around the Tini Stoessel Wiki for all the users.
General Policies Edit
- Cursing, vulgar and/or bad language is not allowed anywhere on this site.
- Do not insult other users or hurt their feelings by calling them names, making fun of or imitating them.
- Do not be mean or rude to others.
- Do not discriminate other users because of race, gender, age, nationality, skin color, sexual orientation, etc.
- Removing content and/or adding false and unnecessary information on pages will not be accepted.
- Do not remove content from pages and replace it with something irrelevant.
Do not give out your personal information, this includes your full name, address, e-mail, phone number and school.
- Unnecessary edits are not allowed. Unnecessary edits are: removing content from pages, adding false information, adding unnecessary categories, changing pictures of infoboxes, removing punctuation signs and adding them again.
- Do not add any kind of inappropriate material on the wiki.
- Do not create unnecessary pages.
- Do not rename pages on something completely useless.
- Do not spam on the forum, chat or others users' message walls.
- Do not post inappropriate or spam comments on pages.
- If you want to rename a page, please contact an admin first, unless you know it should be renamed or if has something to do with vandalism.
- Do not start or support wars and fights, this will not be tolerated and you can get blocked if you get caught doing it.
- Do not post any kind of inappropriate content on this wiki, this includes: comments, blog posts, messages, threads, pages and user pages.
- Do not edit other users' pages without their permission.
- You are allowed to use up to 2 accounts: one main account, and one spare; if you do have a spare account, it's recommended to use it as a bot.
- Not reading these policies is not a good excuse, all users must read and follow them.
Please follow these rules to avoid being blocked. In case you have any questions or need some help with these policies, fell free to contact an administrator.